€625 TOT €1,425
From Raiatea to Tahaa and Huahine, this cruise is a 4-day highlight reel of French Polynesia’s splendor. Snorkel, walk on the motu, beachcomb, and kayak. Make optional excursions to archaeological sites, fish farms, and a vanilla plantation. You’ll enjoy authentic local dinner theatre and take in all there is to love about the region.
DAY 1 RAIATEA – TAHAA WEDNESDAY
Welcome and boarding at noon, Downtown of Uturoa, Raiatea Island. Short navigation of 1 hour in the lagoon to Motu Ceran, front of Tahaa island. Lunch and nautical activities : snorkeling, walk on the motu, beachcombing, kayak rides.
DAY 2 HUAHINE THURSDAY
Early departure to Huahine, navigation of 4 hours. Arrival in Bourayne Bay around noon. Afternoon, leisure activities at the beach of Ana Iti : kayaks, snorkeling parties, watersports.
Option : Diner and evening in a restaurant with a local polynesian show.
DAY 3 HUAHINE FRIDAY
After the breakfast, short navigation to Fare Village. Visit of this village and snorkelling.
Option : Morning guided tour of Huahine archeological sites, fish traps, vanilla plantations, sacred eels.
After the lunch, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Sunset arrival on the sacred island.
DAY 4 RAIATEA SATURDAY
Disembarkation at 08.00 am, Downtown of Uturoa.
Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for weather and/or technical reasons
● Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, hostess/cook)
● 1 set of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 90 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package(optional) : 90 Euros per person payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking